Wednesday, February 6, 2008

And the winner is...

strawberry and cream

The mysterious Sarah with the name "Johnny & Baby"!

Part of the reason I chose this name is that, while dying this fiber, I was on the phone with my best friend, trying to explain my ridiculous game that has become the Month of Love series. She laughed with me and then suggested that I spin...Johnny & Baby!
I couldn't figure out what color it might be (other than pink & black, and if you think about it, nearly EVERY couple could be pink & black!)...but when Sarah wrote it, I knew it was fate!

Edited to add: Shock! The-previously-mysterious-Sarah is my very own Sarah, that works here on campus, victim of my knitting lessons! Thanks for everyone's imput! Continue to make suggestions for the Month of Love Series!

1 comments:

Big Sis said...

Ooh Ooh!!! I know the Mysterious Sarah!! I'm headed down the hall RIGHT NOW to tell her she won!!!