Thursday, September 4, 2008

Meet me at the Crafting Patch!



I am so excited to do my first craft show this weekend! I'll be selling yarn and fiber at the Crafting Patch Market at Independence Park in Charlotte, VA on Saturday, September 6. Visit the Crafting Patch website for more information (here's a map). If you're in the area, I'd love to meet you, so come by my booth or shoot me an email and we'll plan to meet up while I'm in town!


Won't be in Charlotte this weekend?
In preparation for the craft fair, I am emptying the Boutique and bringing every last skein of yarn with me. It will look a little bare from September 5-7, but don't worry! On September 8th I'll be restocked with new yarns and old favorites (a big shipment of Banana fiber & yarn has just come in!) I'm offering a 10% discount to my newsletters subscribers, so sign up for my newsletter and receive the discount! Because it wouldn't be fair to ONLY offer a discount to the locals without extending it to all my lovely readers, ANYONE who makes a purchase from the Boutique from today until September 13th AND mentions the newsletter (put it in the "message to seller" or shoot me an email after you make the purchase but before you pay) will get 10% off the entire order! This isn't just for you readers, feel free to pass the newsletter on to your friends, or blog about it or post it in forums or, well, you get the idea! Tell anyone that might like some yarn that they can get 10% off just by signing up for my yarny little newsletter.
(not sure you want a newsletter? Well, check out the last (and first) newsletter to assure yourself that it's not annoying or spammy or unwanted. I'm on a roll if I get out once a month, and I will ONLY send discounts, free patterns and notices of upcoming events.)

0 comments: