Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Gimme some love!


I really love reading what my customers think of my yarn. Whether it's Etsy feedback, in the Ravelry group or in blog posts - it's really nice to know how people are using the yarn. I've longed used GoogleAlerts to alert me of anything written about me or my yarn, but it must not be working right, because anytime I google "blonde chicken yarn", I come up with a new batch of links to the shop. The most exciting are write-ups by shopping blogs or "knitting stars" - and lately I've been blessed with a few mentions:


Have you read anything about BCB? If you find a link or write a review relating to any of products (past or present) please post it in the comments below!
(If it's new to me, I'll contact you to send you a thank you gift, so be sure you leave a way to find you!)

0 comments: