Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Farmer's Market Project #7

I've gotten a little behind on posting the Farmer's Market Project, since being out of town for a few weekends, but I'm back, baby! Renewed determination and commitment to see this through until the end of the season.
This photo was taken 7.19.08 at the Johnson City Farmer's Market. You might recognize the tablecloth from past photos, as this is my favorite booth - always filled with color!

Bright red and yellow shades on mill-ends wool was handspun ultra-fluffy, thick and thin. Plied with a handdyed green hemp thread, the yarn became even fluffier and soft with a squiqqly, fun-in-the-sun vibe.Yellow Tomatoes, available here

I was happy with it, right until my husband looked at it and said "Hulkamania, brother!"
Oh, uh yeah, it does look a bit like it could be knit into a boa for the Hulkster:

Hmmm...

1 comments:

idyll hands said...

This made me laugh out loud. Only a guy would turn such amazing inspiration into something wrestling related.

But yes, it does remind me of Hulk Hogan :)