Thursday, June 5, 2008

Yarny News


  • My yarn is being sold at the new Portuguese, online yarn store Knit! Although I can't read much of the website, I'm excited!
  • There's a new yarn store in town (sort of). A Likely Yarn opened in Abingdon, VA this Tuesday and I will be working there every other Sunday, starting June 15th. Come by if you're in the area! Jay and I are building the website, so I'll be posting about that once it exists!
  • While I should have been working on other projects, I developed this flyer/price list for BCB...what do you think?
  • I'm pretty excited about Squidoo, which I'm still figuring out. I started wtih this lens on local yarn, but it's still just a baby! Let me know how you think it could be improved and what you'd like to learn on the subject!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where in Abingdon is the yarn shop?