Thursday, February 14, 2008
1. Lime and Violet swirl, 2. lucy & ricky, 3. Johnny and June-pile of handspun goodness, 4. Carrie & Big - Handpusn yarn,
5. Homer and Marge - Handspun yarn, 6. ross & rachel - handspun yarn, 7. Pam and Jim - swirl of handspun yarn, 8. zack & Kelly -Month of Love Series,
9. Romy & Michelle pile of handspun yarn, 10. Cosby- handspun yarn, 11. Monica & Chandler - handspun yarn, 12. Johnny and Baby - handspun yarn,
13. Dwight & Angela - Handspun yarn - Month of Love Series, 14. Jane Austin - Handpainted yarn - pile, 15. Austrian Forest Handspun Yarn - swoosh, 16. Princess Bride - handspun yarn,
17. bert & ernie - handspun yarn - month of love series, 18. green eggs & Ham, 19. Peony loves Lilac - Handyed Banana yarn, 20. spongebob
Happy Valentine's Day!
The Month of Love Series is over! Last night I updated the final yarn in the series (Spongebob & Patrick). It's hard to believe that I created 20 unique yarns in 30 days and posted a new one every weekday! There are still a few in the shop and I'm still working on a few custom orders of the popular yarns. In case you're curious, the most popular (by skeins sold) were Carrie&Big and Bert&Ernie. The most popular by comments, email, etc is Pam&Jim (which oddly enough, hasn't sold).
Thanks for entering the contest, buying the yarn and sending encouragement throughout the process, it's been a lot of fun! I have another series in mind, but until next week (which is only a few days away, I realize), I'm going to be listing handpainted yarns, most of which were handspun by someone else!